Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Trevor's 10 Today



Top 10 Things I Heart About Trevor (although there's more than 10)

1 - He loves his family and shows affection to them easily.
2 - He is Gage's helper and is always willing to test him, read to him, and just play with him.
3 - He loves soups and what the adults are eating. He can out eat his mama!
4 - He can carry on a conversation with an adult pretty easily.
5 - He is sensitive to other's feelings and has a very tender heart.
6 - He is a great artist and spends a lot of time doodling.
7 - He is willing to try new things even when he is really scared.
8 - He is a graceful loser. When playing games with his brothers, he often lets them win and they don't even know it!!!
9 - He is proud that he is a Texan - born in Dallas, TX
10 - He still wants us to lay by him at night and read with him. He often has a book in mind and wants us to read it together.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I can't believe that he is 10 years! I remember the day he was born! I hope that he has a great birthday!

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday, Trevor!!! We love you and can't wait to see you in December!

Julie said...

Seems like only yesterday that you were a new born baby. Happy Birthday! We love you and are proud of you. Love, Grandma Julie

Cheryl said...

I think Trevor was the age of the top photo when I met him when were both in YW. How time flies.

Love you guys. Hope you had a great birthday!