A Thanksgiving Miracle.
I can't believe my eyes!!!! I'm crying for you. It is, indeed, a thanksgiving miracle. I'm soooo happy for you!
Traci - that is the BEST picture I've seen in a long time!! Congrats!
Wonderful! Sometimes favors take awhile but it looks great!
How Fantastic!!!! I am beyond thrilled for you.
Wow, it is beautiful! oh happy day!
I know...a pecan pie! You can't get any better than that sister!
Hey, that's what I was going to say, Caitlin! I sure love pecan pie!
You two are hilarious. I was talking about the lack of a faucet. I have been trying to get rid of that for a year. And, phew, it is finally gone!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I can't believe my eyes!!!! I'm crying for you. It is, indeed, a thanksgiving miracle. I'm soooo happy for you!
Traci - that is the BEST picture I've seen in a long time!! Congrats!
Wonderful! Sometimes favors take awhile but it looks great!
How Fantastic!!!! I am beyond thrilled for you.
Wow, it is beautiful! oh happy day!
I know...a pecan pie! You can't get any better than that sister!
Hey, that's what I was going to say, Caitlin! I sure love pecan pie!
You two are hilarious. I was talking about the lack of a faucet. I have been trying to get rid of that for a year. And, phew, it is finally gone!
Post a Comment