Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Molly and Gage

7 comments:

Vicki said...

Holy Cow they both have blue eyes. If they get married. . . watch out!

Thanks again for yet another counseling session today. When do you begin charging?

Jen said...

Their eyes are so big and so blue!What a great picture!!

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

They are M.F.E.O


-thats made for each other in texting speak :-)

Colorado Oldroyds said...

What pretty blue eyes. Looks like you have a great camera too. I just discovered your "creative" blog . . . love it! Red and swedish fish are favorites at our house too.:)

Cheryl said...

What beautiful blue eyes! I agree with Melissa. I can't imagine how pretty their babies eyes would be. Oh, and I'm very happy Melissa gave a text translation. I must be showing my age because I was lost on the letters. Sad.

So GREAT to see you today. Man, I only wish I could have given you a hug goodbye. Rich could tell you I'm bad at keeping time. Thanks for making St. James so memorable. Can't wait to do it again next year!!!

Cheryl said...

PS You have a creative blog? I need the address. I LOVE all you make and do.

Oh, and I'll look up the corndog recipe and email it to you. It really is good. Really.

Julie and Matt said...

What pretty eyes they both have!