
No kids. Can you believe it? I got to go without any of my beautiful children. They wouldn't have liked it anyways, but I sure did. The weather was perfect for a fall fair and I just love going. I have been about five times and even though most of the art is high end and expensive, I enjoy the atmosphere. Oh, and I enjoy a good deep fried corn dog. Seriously...they were so good. I got to go with Melissa and we met up with some other Cheryl and Kristi. I picked up a few trinkets - a typewriter key charm (the letter U) to match my ones I bought last year (the letter T and a mini Dec. calendar charm) and something for Mallory. But, mostly I just enjoyed the company and the food (two lunches).
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
2 comments:
We used to love that. We took the kids and every year would say we need to get a babysitter next year, but never did. It was always a fun place. I remember the pumpkin craft you got there one year. So cute. Miss ya!
It was super fun to see you there. Too bad I had my little wiggly screamers with me!
Post a Comment