Monday, October 6, 2008

I Was Just Thinking...

*Did anyone else gain 5 lbs. from baking over Conference Weekend? It's dangerous to be inside that long.

*Gas was $3.33 and I was soooo excited. Who would have thought that would be considered a good deal? I think I am just happy when something is cheaper than it was the day before (like rotisserie chickens at Coscto - now back to $5.99)

*It feels so good to have my Halloween decorations up and now I am wanting to create some more to add to the mess!

5 comments:

Monica said...

I spent so much time in the kitchen my feet were hurting from standing on the hard floor!! Wow!! If I would've just jogged in place......next conference.
I, too, am happy to have my decorations up. It makes such a big difference in a REAL house for some reason.

Brett and Amy said...

So have those gas prices enticed you to come visit us?

Julie and Matt said...

Yes, I think I gained 5 pounds too. I totally made crepes for conference-very yummy but not very good for a diet!

I put my Halloween decorations up too...and I thought of my dear friend, Traci, who gave me a cute little pumpkin a couple years ago that is out once again for Halloween!

Kristi said...

I too was super excited about the chicken price at Costco. It's the little things that make us happy.....

Cheryl said...

So I know you wrote this post over a week ago, but we drove down to Red River Gorge today and had to pull over in some random town for a boy potty stop and I kid you not, there was gas at a Chevron for $2.49. I was dying and tried to snap a picture, but didn't get it in time. I haven't seen it that low since before Katrina. Crazy, and yet it made me totally happy. It's the little things that give us pleasure, right?!