

I love the fall and surprisingly I don't have my fall/Halloween decorations up yet. I usually get those out in the middle of September as soon as we get one cool day. But, I think tomorrow, October 1st, will be the day this year. The one thing we have done to commence the season is to make out feet into ghost. Trevor did this a long time ago in a Lunch Bunch at gymnastics and we have repeated it a few times. This year it was Gage's turn and a few days later he decided he wanted to add some more ghosts. Mallory and I were recruited for the additional ones. He took care of adding the googly eyes and mouths. Pretty scary, don't you think?
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
3 comments:
Love it! I may just have to add them to my Halloween decor this year!
Scary? Maybe. Darling? YES!! What a cute idea. I love how easy it is and that the kids not only make it, but has parts of them (foot print) for a lasting memory.
I too will be decorating tomorrow. Melissa said she would be too.
HAPPY FALL/HALLOWEEN!
Can't wait to see you on Friday. It seems like the masses are heading downtown. Sounds like FUN to me!
Tracy. . .I'm blog stalking you from tanya. Your family is beautiful. Send me your email to tacdowns@yahoo.com and you can stalk back
Post a Comment