Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Video Game Induced Sleep


It was silent out in the family room. I thought Gage was playing while his big brothers were at a friend's house. Why was it so quiet? He usually jumps and runs while playing. I guess the wii had gotten the best of him. He was wiped out! And, to top it off...the video game was still going.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Too funny! and Too cute!! Gage, what a funny kiddo!

Jeffrey and Monica said...

that is HALARIOUS!!!!!

Julie said...

I'm glad to see Gage still rocks the "Ross Family Reunion" tee. Also, Thanks for the jammie bottoms Traci! You are always so thoughtful. They will surely aide to my recovery. Love you!

Caitlin said...

Oops, my bad. That last comment was from 'Caitlin' and not 'Julie'.

Jessie said...

That is so Rawley! I can picture him in that same position too! The Wii is his favorite thing right now!