Friday, April 18, 2008

Ties For the Boys


I got an awesome package in the mail today. My sister Tanya had sewn some cool ties for the boys. She and her girls are sewing these for a girls camp and traveling soccer team fundraisers. They are so cute and now I want to order some more
because we are down to 3 ties (not counting the 3 new ones) in this house and you can never have too many. Plus, they are just so GOOD looking! If anyone wants to order some she has them on her blog here. Because they are so light weight they only cost pennies to send (her pennies this time -thanks T) and she has lots of fabric to pick from. Just thought it was worth mentioning. Thanks again T!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Traci, I want some. I went to your sister's blog and couldn't see how to contact her. They are too cute. What a great idea and a very supportive mom. Let me know how to order. Thanks!

Tanya said...

I'm sorry I didn't have any links to my e-mail on my blog. I just posted a picture of the fabrics I currently have and a link to my e-mail. Thanks!

Cheryl said...

You entire family as serious sewing skills. My poor boys just have to go with whatever I find at Wal-mart.

Such fun mail!