For scouts you have to learn to carve and one of the achevments you had to do is carve a bear (beacse i'm a bear in cub scouts)out of soap.So as you can see I did it today and well somthing happend.Mom was taking a nap andshe got mallory and was drowsey.At this time boston has stared baseball and his glove was hard to squeeze.It turns out that my grampa had glove oil.So we went there.I guss mallory was taller than I expected got into and well... she took a bite of his leg when mom wasent looking and she cried and throgh up.But at least you got to see it befor that :)
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
7 comments:
Looks like you did a pretty good carving job, Trevor. The polar bear looks great. Sorry about Mallory-soap tastes horrible and you would know if you ever had your mouth washed out with soap-it happened to me when I was about 4 years old!
Good job Trevor. You're quite the cub scout. I'm so impressed with the outcome!!
Way to go trevor, the bear looks great! ...and you still have all your fingers.
I was worried when you said something happened--I was looking for a missing finger in the picture. Great job on the bear! By the way, talk to Corinne about getting your mouth washed out with soap. I think she secretly likes the taste.
Now you know how much Spencer loves polar bears by my polar bear post on my blog so I know he's LOVE this soap. Well done Trevor!
That is a great looking bear!! Way to go Trevor. I see a future artist in the making! Poor Mallory! I guess she has learned her lesson on eating soap.
Great job with carving the bear. It must have looked like white chocolate, and that is why Mallory took a bit of it.
Post a Comment