Today is my mom's birthday. I know some people like to brag about their moms. Not me. I don't think it's fair to let you know just how cool she is. I don't think you would like it if I told you how amazingly talented she is and all the many things she can do. That would be rude if I told you that she is so darn sweet, tender and funny. I think it would make you a little upset if I said all these things because then you might be thinking..."How did Traci get so lucky?" Well, that my friends is a mystery, but one we aren't going to solve. I will just count my blessings and let you know that I KNOW that I am blessed. Happy Birthday Mom!! In these photos she is hanging with Mallory last April and Trevor and grandma are playing an intense game of checkers last December.
This is the Celebrate Banner we made for her for her birthday. CELEBRATE GRANDMA!
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
4 comments:
Traci- I am one of the people that know how amazing your Mom is and I know that she passed that along to you! I hope she has a great b-day!
Thank you for the build-up. You might be exaggerating but I'll take it. I did have a great birthday and I really love the banner-it's up over my fireplace. Thank you for the sweet birthday wishes. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful children. Love you all.
I agree with everything you said about mom! She is the most wonderful woman in the whole wide eternal world! We are lucky to have such an awesome example and a loving mother who makes us her whole world! Three cheers for mom, hurrah! Hurrah! hurrah!
Ditto! I love mommy too and think she's pretty cool!
Post a Comment