Sunday, April 6, 2008

Constant Sweeping





Nah, there's no house work going on here. It's just a constant barrette sweep that's happening. Mallory has so many barrettes and bows, but continually swipes her hair to make sure that they are not in. Once in a blue moon (like Friday) she left a clip in all day - must not have felt it. Oh well, I still try.

6 comments:

Brett and Amy said...

I love those pictures, she is so photogenic. Keep up the barrettes and she'll give up someday, right?

Tanya said...

I gave up. My girls never kept anything in and look what happened to them - all tomboys. Keep working on the barettes.

Jessie said...

Emmy won't keep anything in either unless she can't feel it there. Ponytails on the top of the head work nicely.

Marla said...

Grace was like this. I would even go so far to say that I got to the point where she even looked funny with something in her hair because it just wasn't her. We're over that now - but some kids will just have none of that! She's still darling, with or without a bow!

Jen said...

Mylee nor Hallie keep bows or anything like that in. Mylee does fine now that she is almost 8, but neither are real girly girls, a bit like their mom, I guess. I think Hallie has those same, little sweet red pants(target) I love them on her. What a cutie Mallory is. That name just fits her too! So sweet!

Cheryl said...

She is so stinkin' cute. I was SO happy to get to see you guys. It had been WAY too long. I was impressed with her clippie on Friday and wishing my girls would leave theirs alone. I have nearly given up at this point since they immediatly pull it out and either put it straight into their mouths and chew it up or run off and lose it forever. Totally frustrated by this one! Hope she is more willing to look girly than mine are!