Monday, December 17, 2007

Embroidery Patterns





These are the two embroideries we did for an Enrichment Activity two weeks ago. If you want them they are yours to create with. They just use a backstitch for all stitches except a french knot for the berries. Really easy - I promise. If I can figure it out, you can too! Merry Christmas~


7 comments:

~jen said...

thanks for the patterns! I love cute ideas, but I don't draw them so well myself. I'll post a pic when I finish them (perhaps next year, eh?)

~jen said...

ps. how do you tea dye them to make them look cool? I'm not an expert on tea's and I don't know what "flavor" makes the best brownish look...help?

Cheryl said...

LOVE THEM! Thanks for posting them. I am always on the look out for family Christmas gifts I have made. I hope to make these next year, but I had better get them started by July!

Cheryl said...

PS Got your message. You're so cute. I'll call you today. And I LOVE the new blog look. It's very you and it really is lovely!

Julie said...

You are so generous with your talents and patterns-instead of making money with them, you share! Love your new blog color and header-nice.

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Traci, I'm so glad that you posted these patterns. I was sad to miss the enrichment activity, I heard it was a blast.

Tanya said...

How cute! I printed the "believe" one yesterday and Olivia and her friend made it. I just need to find a frame for her now. Thanks! By the way, I love my Ho! Ho! Ho! sign. It's very festive! Mucho gracias!