Three in school. There are many FIRSTS that come with this school year -- First Day of school for Gage
- First Day of middle school for Trevor
- New teacher for Boston - Ms. Allen
I have had a bit of worry as I have tried to prepare Gage, the school and myself for his first day of kindergarten. He was so ready though and I know that he is in good hands. His teacher is Ms. Hollinden and she is such a sweet lady. He has a teacher's aid in his class, Ms. Julie, who helps him every day test his blood sugar and assits with all the other things that go along with is diabetes.
Kindergarten is such a long day. This is what Gage looked like on the Sunday after his first 3 days of school. Wiped out with the dvd still playing!






2 comments:
Wow, the boys look so old. Zach is still adjusting to the all day schedule and is exhausted after school, which exhausts me too. I can only imagine the teachers are pretty happy for the weekend.
The kids are getting so big!! Adorable family you have. Where does the time go. Trevor is supposed to be about 8 in my eyes!
Post a Comment