Trevor is 11 now and that means no more cub scouts. It's bitter sweet. Boston came in the day Trevor went out and you should see Boston's enthusiasim for cub scouts. He is on fire trying to pass off as much as possible and I hope he doesn't burn out. At pack meeting on Thursday, Trevor earned his Arrow of Light award, his Webelo, and said good bye to cubs. He has a large group of boys his age and a majority of them have birthdays in the fall and December, so he was able to be with most of them the entire time. They are such a great group of boys and I am grateful he has them for examples. And, that he is such a great example to Boston too.
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
2 comments:
I remember those days in cubs and scouts. Congratulations, Trevor. Eagle won't be too far away!
Congrats, Trevor!!! That's quite an accomplishment.
Post a Comment