Monday, June 28, 2010

One Tooth Gone, Many To Go


He has been adamant about wiggling his "wiggle tooth" for weeks asking both Zane and I to take a few turns every day as well. All that wiggling paid off last night as he finally popped it out. He was so excited (more than I remember the other boys being). Right before he pulled it out, he said, "Wait, I can't pull it out, I don't have a tooth fairy pillow." Trevor offered his and that seemed good enough for Gage. I went upstairs and made one for him and in the night I switched the pillows out so that he had his own with a "G" on the little pocket where the tooth goes. He was ecstatic to see that new pillow and the dollar this morning. He asked me today if I was sad that the tooth fairy brought him a dollar and not one to me. No Gage, I am not sad. I am very excited for you cute boy.

2 comments:

Brett and Amy said...

What?! Gage can't be old enough to be losing teeth yet! Though since I see the picture, it must be so. Congrats- it's a big moment!

Tanya said...

How funny! We just pulled Zach's bottom front tooth out about 2 minutes ago. Looks like the tooth fairy's gonna be busy.