I was waiting for Zane at the San Diego Temple. I was wondering why he was late. I was nervous. I was excited. I was a bit angry to find out he was late because of the strawberries at the breakfast bar at the hotel. But, I have been blessed. A great wedding day and a great 14 years. Like they say, "Can't believe it's been that long." Truly it's flying by. But, then I look at our 11 year old and know that there is a lot of history in just these past 14 years. How many baseball games, Church activities, date nights, pregnancies, drive ins, movies, vacations, etc. have we gone through together and with this little family? A lot when I think about it. Again, I am blessed. And I look forward to many many more!
How Did God Bless Me Today?
14 years ago
5 comments:
Congratulations!
congrats!! It is hard to believe that so much has gone by...and how old we all are :) hope you have a great day!!
congrats!! you should buy zane some strawberries to celebrate..
Do you want to bring the kids over tonight and go out?
you guys are babies.. we are going on 17 years *wink*
Congratulations!!! I hope my phone call made your evening.
Happy anniversary!! Now go and get some strawberry pie somewhere!!
Post a Comment