When I think about my trip to San Diego, I think of it as a quick trip home. It was actually a week long, but I guess a week is not enough. It never is. I went home to San Diego with Gage and Mallory a few weeks ago and it was such a sweet trip.



Among the many great things was the celebration of my mom's birthday. It was so nice to be there for that and be surrounded by family. I feel like I was there for one of the parties that I always see pictures of, but never get to attend. Another highlight was spending time with my sisters. I love my sisters and wish so much that I lived near them.
Caitlin, Travis, and her little baby Tosh are living with my parents and I got to be with them a lot. Tanya made great efforts to come down a ton and Jennilee came in to town to stay with my parents for three of the days that I was there. I missed seeing my brothers, but that means that I will have to go out again and spend some quality time with them!





On my mom's actual birthday I went with my kids, my mom, Tanya and her children to Disneyland. I am loving that Disney lately and we had a great time. It was Gage and Mallory's first time and they were so excited to be there. Gage loved Space Mountain and was disappointed he was a hair too short for the Indiana Jones ride. Mallory's favorite ride was Dumbo and it was our last ride of the evening. When we got in to the car in the parking lot, we saw the firework show.
2 comments:
All your photos remind me of what a wonderful time we had together with you, your kids, Tanya's, Caitlin's, and Jennilee's Family. That, to me, is what heaven will be like. I am loving having so much family around us right now. Wish we could have everyone at once. Some day!!!!
Aaahhh...we had so much fun with you. Always wish your stays were longer!!!!
Post a Comment