The boys' early release day last Wednesday was the perfect day to head up to Huber Farms in Indiana to do some pumpkin picking. We decorate our house so early (I have to make Fall last as long as possible) that it seemed like our porch was missing the pumpkins badly. As soon as they got off the bus, we were off. We got to take a tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch and each child picked their own. Mallory's has warts all over it, but that's the one she wanted and I think it's cool. Then we bought some golden delicious apples, fed the fish and ducks their food (not the apples), and went over to the other Huber property for the bakery and ice cream. We wanted to go in their little play park, but they took out the giant pillow jumping thing and so it was a no go. Spent the money on the entry fee for that on sweet treats and the kids were happy.
Just to note - Trevor was in more photos than ever before, Boston and Trevor posed together smiling, and Mallory would (mostly) only make silly faces when I took her picture.










4 comments:
I would have given anything to have headed up there with you!
I was missing Huber Farm just today. Of course I could still go, but the drive would just be so much longer than it once was.
Sorry I never called you back. Dang, that was Monday you called. What a friend I am.
Just know that I think of you everday and wish we were still down the street.
As for the camera question, no new lens, I must have just gotten lucky with the lighting.
Miss you!
Huber Farms-I have some great photos of when we visited there years ago- I think Gage was a baby then. Looks like Mallory is gearing up for Halloween with her scary faces-she is quite the character! You gotta love it. Keep taking those pictures.
I love Huber Farms! I wish we could be there with you guys! I remember our trip to Kitty's when the twins were teeny! What a fun time you guys had!
Awesome pictures! Trevor looks older, even since we've seen him last. Love Mal's faces.
Post a Comment